Sweet & Sour #2 Sweet & Sour #2

Extremely well animated, but the humor fell flat. With a better script this would be freaking amazing. Keep at it!

Breaking Poke-bad Breaking Poke-bad

I love everything about this.

Dawg Dayz/ Making The Gra Dawg Dayz/ Making The Gra

I love the voice acting, the colors, and the backgrounds. Overall, the art is really pleasant to look at. The humor, however, was a bit heavy on the stereotypes for my taste. There wasnt any misdirection or surprises to be had, the humor almost entirely relied on us finding mexicans and homosexuals funny. However, I think if you were to work a little harder on future scripts, you'd have an excellent little series on your hands.

PXLPIR8 responds:

Thanks for the honest feedback Mutantcircus. We are totally aware of where this pilot falls short, which is why we've started the Kickstarter campaign. The Original script was written by the creator. We currently have 3 new scripts written by professional comedy writers that are amazing. Weve done a ton of development since we've finished this pilot and now we are ready to kick ass and take names. We just need to raise the funds to make our 1st REAL episode. Thanks again for your comments and be sure to follow us on FB. https://www.facebook.com/DawgDayzLA

COD Ghost With Cats COD Ghost With Cats

I hate to be the guy that points this out, but that's not how cats pee. The original comic got it right, I'm not sure why you felt the need to "fix" it.

Dooumb Dooumb

Very nice! I haven't seen very many flash movies that use rotoscoping, which is a shame. I didn't get a few of the jokes, but then again I never played the original Doom so that's probably why.

Swords of Beef - Teaser Swords of Beef - Teaser

Looking great so far! Can't wait to see more.

Cornelius & Toots: Case 1 Cornelius & Toots: Case 1

Beautiful! Great animation, great attention to detail, and great voice acting! The script and editing could use a little work, but for a first episode this isn't bad at all! Keep it up!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

simply amazing

one of the best animations on the entire internet

Bambee Bambee

Oh my god I love you

Now THIS is a cartoon!!! This was incredible! Well animated and funny as hell! I couldn't stop laughing through the entire thing! More like this, please!

A Portal Suicide A Portal Suicide

Pretty good

Short and simple, but funny and clever.